Author: ryan

Can I Change My Child Support Amount?

Current New Jersey law requires that both parents support their children, regardless of their marital status. In many cases, one parent is deemed the Parent of Primary Residence (PPR), with whom the child or children reside the majority of the time. Typically, the non-custodial parent, or the Parent of Alternate Residence (PAR), pays child support […]